Some Tips To Improve Your Golf Swing
So, your golf swing needs improvement and you know it? Here are some tips in making better golf swings. Tip no.
1. A great golf swing does not mean you have to swing with arms. Behind your back, put your golf club while you turn your back to your target. It is like taking your club back as you hinge your arm at your shoulder. You could also practice the drill known as no arms. Tip no.
2. You should not forget cocking wrists. Do not forget cocking your wrists. This might be difficult at first, but it will be natural to you with enough practice. Tip no.
3. You should let the left arm clockwise slightly when you start the back swing. It is not really something that you actually should remember. It naturally happens if you would just allow it. This just means that you should not resist this movement that is just natural. You might not notice it, but you might have been resisting this movement because this causes the head of your golf club to go open slightly when you swing it. Just allow it to happen. Tip no.
4. Plant your feet firmly on the ground. You might have copied this from baseball. That is, letting your foot heel in front to come above the ground when you swing your golf club back. Some people think that by doing this so, their back swing feels more huge. It is something that seems lifting the front heel can easily make the body coil and for the tension to build that much harder. Letting the foot roll freely to the inside is fine. However, one should keep that foot on the ground to make golf back swing well-anchored. Tip no.
5. From the bottom golf down swing. Assuming that you accomplish all the drills correctly – from the golf stance, the golf grip you have, and your golf back swing. But you can still ruin everything if you begin the golf swing that you have with the shoulders. You might want to use a swing trigger to begin the golf down swing that you have with the lower part of your body. Tip no.
6. And again, on your golf down swing. You should turn the belt buckle to your target. Try turning your hips as powerful and fast as possible when you do your golf down swing, it works.